1 packet Slo Moe’s Slo Wood Smoked Meat of your choice
1 good quality pizza base
½ red onion, thinly sliced
½ tsp dried coriander
2 cups mozzarella, grated
½ cup passata
Flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped, to serve
½ cup uncooked quinoa
1 egg, lightly beaten
½ cup parmesan, shaved
½ tsp Italian mixed herbs
- Preheat oven to 220°C fan-forced. Line oven tray with baking paper and place pizza base on top.
- Cook quinoa according to packet instructions and allow to cool.
- Combine the cooked quinoa with egg, parmesan cheese and Italian mixed herbs. Place the quinoa mixture around the edge of the pizza base so it forms a crust.
- Top the rest of the pizza base with passata and spread your choice of Slo Moe’s meat evenly over the top. Scatter over red onion and dried coriander. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until the crust is golden and crispy. Garnish with parsley and season. A pizza lover’s dream!