1 packet Slo Moe’s Slo Wood Smoked BBQ meat of your choice
1 ½ cups mozzarella, grated
750g good quality straight cut frozen potato chips
Non-stick olive oil cooking spray
Spring onion, finely sliced, to garnish
2 tbs corn starch
2 tbs water
100g unsalted butter
¼ cup plain flour
3 cups beef stock
- Preheat oven to 200°C fan-forced.
- To prepare the fries, spray the fries with olive oil and toss so that they are coated. Place on a lined baking tray and bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden and sizzling.
- To make the gravy, dissolve the corn starch in the water and set aside. In a large saucepan melt the butter over medium heat. Add the flour and keep stirring the mixture until it turns golden brown. Add the beef stock and bring it to a boil, whisking the whole time. Stir in the corn starch and simmer for 3-5 minutes, continuing to whisk. Season to taste.
- Heat your choice of Slo Moe’s meat according to packet instructions.
- To serve the poutine, add the fries to a large dish and season well. Pour a third of your gravy over the fries and toss the fries so they are coated with the gravy. Ladle another third of your gravy over the fries. Add the Slo Moe’s meat of your choice and mozzarella. Toss again. Season with extra pepper and serve hot. Prepare to inhale this greasy goodness!