500g Of Elbow Macaroni
350 Of Moes At Home Pork
4 Slices Of Short Cut Bacon
1 Cup Of Flour
1 Cup Of Milk
3 Nobs Of Butter
3 Handfuls Of Mozzarella
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees.
- Dice and fry bacon to your liking.
- Boil water and cook pasta according to packet instructions. Once cooked, drain and leave to cool. (This recipe doesn’t require you to salt the pasta due to the flavours of the Pulled Pork.)
- Add the butter to a saucepan over medium heat. Once melted, add the flour. Stir vigorously until a paste has formed. Add the milk and nutmeg and stir. Add the cheese and stir until a creamy sauce has formed.
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Evenly distribute in a large baking dish.
- Top with more cheese (and a single clove of parsley so you can tell your mum you ate some greens) and place in oven for 12min.
- Serve and enjoy!